Friday, April 6, 2012

The Wrath of the Followers

After making contact with the police over the weekend, I sat quietly and waited. This has been a nerve-wracking experience, honestly. I had built friendships with Susie, Jamie, Michael's children, and others in this case. I was talking to Susie and Jamie multiple times a day some days. I knew reporting what had happened was the right thing to do, but I was very nervous over what was probably going to follow. 


Over the weekend, things were fairly quiet. No one was completely up-to-speed about my contact with the police. They just knew what I knew because I had spoken to Susie and Michael about it on the phone. 


Jamie kept up with her little wise-cracks on Facebook, so I wrote a statement back to call her out for her words. A tip from someone on the MichaelTerpening.com site led me to Google the screen name (same as email address) on Jamie's husband, Jerry Bell. Jerry has an extensive criminal history and is a convicted felon. Yet, he is married to Aunt Jamie and was around the youth in the residential treatment facility on a regular basis. 


So, after Googling "dkdadx5", which is Jerry's gmail address also (unless he deleted that, too), I came up with a web site containing a profile for Jerry at Passion.com. HUH? Right then, I began to think that this group home for youth had become a breeding ground for Michael and certain family members. I was sick to my stomach. Here is a picture of the profile I screen printed. I also called out Jamie about it on Facebook, and Jerry's profile at Passion.com was deleted by the next day.



So, yes, I called Jamie Moore Bell out on Facebook. I guess on a personal level I was now angry with her. She attacked me, and I know why she mentions the sheep comment...lol. Reigh told me about a picture he once had of the farm hand and something HE once did...lol. But, I do not have the picture, and won't directly say what it means. But, I do know, because of his reputation, and the fact that the farmhand and I were alone when he decided to talk, it is probably assumed by the Terpening Followers that something of a sexual nature MUST have happened between me and the farm hand. I guess I must have manipulated him, too...wow. 

My calling out of Jamie on Facebook:


Since all this came out, I have also had CPS show up at my house. I am sure it is one of the Followers, likely Jamie or Katie Rucinski. Whatever. 

Every one of the Followers have lied, under oath, and I am not going to be a part of those lies. Everything I have spoken has been honest since Reigh unleashed on me, and I have more to talk about when the time comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments are welcome and responded to in a timely manner.