Saturday, April 7, 2012

To Matt Xxxxx

How is staying out at the farm working out for you these days? I remember hanging out with you a few times, and you are a good kid. I am sorry for the position you are in. Even if you were not an alleged victim of Michael's, you have been victim to other things that happened in this case. I am sure this has grossly affected your life, too. Same as Reigh, this ruined your home life and left you homeless as well. 


I am going to challenge you, sir. I am likely going to piss off many with this blog, but the dam has broke. I will reap great negative criticism for doing this, but what the hell do I have to lose at this point? Nothing more or less, at this point. I am sorry for what you have had to go through. You have a window to get off the farm. You have the same opportunity available to you that Reigh has. It is simple and not a free ride, but it is a place for you to be you. This has been updated because on rereading it, I do not want to come across as bribing. The window is not contingent on your story changing. But, if you feel stuck out there and want out, come on.


I read all the transcripts, Matt. I know you have no place else to go. I have a place for you to go. All you have to do is reach out and I will have you picked up within an hour. Mull that around for awhile. At least you won't have to muck stalls here...lol.


We have quite a bit of fun, too, Matt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments are welcome and responded to in a timely manner.