Thursday, June 14, 2012

This Blog Will Stay

I have thought about it, and because of previous discussions with people who have contacted this blog, I cannot take it down. If you choose to take yours down, that is your choice. If others weren't wanting it to remain, I would take it down in a second, just because you asked it of me. 


This blog means nothing to me, and I am sorry it ever had to be written. But, it means something to others involved.


You do know I love you, and I am still here for you. Life wouldn't be the same, now, any other way. You do not have to apologize to me, I have no ill feelings towards you. I cannot fathom what you are going through and am not going to try to anymore. I will love you just the same.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen one of the posts that one of the supportes have done on poison ivy? I find it interesting. Makes ya wonder if one of them has it.

    ReplyDelete

Friendly comments are welcome and responded to in a timely manner.